Monday, August 1, 2011

Awsome Week!

The most amazing event of the week is not about food or how well my workouts were,  It was all about the new little bundle of "pink" that joined our family. My Baby had a baby, early Tuesday morning. It was so incredible to be there with her at that special moment---Unforgettable!
That is exactly why this challenge is such an incredible opportunity. When this baby is 25,  I'll be 75. I actually used to think and came to accept the 'fact', that I probably wouldn't ever get that 'old' and I was actually OK with that! Well not now.  It's a whole new ball game!
I just turned 50 yesterday, and I feel better than I have in 8 years. So here's to the 50's!  GAME ON!!!

1 comment:

  1. Now you've gone and done it!!!
    I am so proud of you!!
    Now I will have to get my fanny back in the water (at least until the pool closes next month).
    <3

    ReplyDelete